What personal information do we collect from the people who use our service?
- Your name, email ID, and, or mobile number at the time of you registering on our website
- Your mobile's Contacts (address book) when upon asking you provide us permission to access your Contacts (optional, you can opt out from this)
- General information about your device like type of device, operating system, and it's version
- Your Gmail account's Contacts (address book) when upon asking you provide us permission to access your Contacts (optional, you can opt out from this)
- Your activities on the website like your searches, results you selected, screens you visited, content you shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) through the website. All of these are optional, and can be opted out
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the content for which you are using our service
- To crowd source information and make it accessbile to all our registered users in a secured manner
- To improve our service in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To send periodic emails and push notifications regarding content that we feel might interest you
- We do not sell or trade your Personal Information (PII) to 3rd parties any point in time
Accuracy of Information
We aggregate information from our registered users and different public sources on internet. Our data is user generated content, and might be not valid or correct in many instances. Location markers on map are only to reference City, and more granular location information from map must not be used for any reference.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our service is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We try and follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies and Device IDs
We do collect cookies when you visit our site or blog
We do not collect mobile device IDs but we substitute them by creating a unique ID for each device in order to identify individual devices
Third Party Links & Disclosure
We use third party services like Google Analytics to which we disclose certain personally identifiable information (PII) listed below:
Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- Personalize the app for you
- Perform behavioral analytics
Data Retention & Account Termination
We retain information privately when you opt to delete your account on our website with the intent to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or to comply with legal obligations or to resolve issues raised by you about the service. We also offer complete deletion of your information. You may do it so by writing to us on the email address mentioned at the end of the page.
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”).
Your data will be processed and stored at multiple servers across the globe. Each location may provide different data protection rules based on the country.
For more information, any opt-out request, or dispute resolution contact us on:
Last edited on 9th March, 2020.